Do you enjoy helping people? Do you sincerely care about making a difference with our patients? Do you want a career with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Do you smile a lot?... Then please send your CV/Resume we are looking for the Right candidate to join our orthodontic Team.
We are a quality based orthodontic office with pride in our work and customer service. We have had no turnover for the last 7 yrs and we have grown and we need more help. We have Great patients that we care dearly about and want a person who can share this responsibility.
Looking for an experienced orthodontic assistant for tues, thurs, fri
- Must be proficient in all aspects of orthodontic care as well as communication with parents
- Warm personality, with good work ethic and truly enjoy people interaction.
- Working interview is beneficial for both sides.
- Salary based on experience, medical ins allowance, IRA plan, paid vacation, etc
The position is for an orthodontic assistant with some experience, more the better. However eagerness to learn and enthusiasm carries a value of its own.
Job Requirements: 1. Personality, Personality, Personality!!
2. Orthodontic experience
3. X-ray certification
4. COA (certified orthodontic assistant)
CDA (certified dental assistant)
Dental Assistant-Hygienist, Dental Practitioner, EMT-Paramedic, General-Other: Medical-Health, Healthcare Aid, Laboratory-Pathology, Medical Imaging, Medical Practitioner