General Dental Practice, Falcon Heights
Looking for an Office Manager for a family practice dental office in Falcon Heights. This is a full-time position. Clinic hours are Monday 10-7, Tuesday 7:30-5, and Wednesday 7-1, Thursday 7:30am-8pm.
The Office Manager is responsible for managing all operational aspects within a specified practice to achieve excellent customer service, quality, cost, and delivery performance in line with company strategy, goals, and values. The Office Manager should provide support and direction to enhance performance, skills, and knowledge of practice staff within the practice.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Staff development, turnover and performance management
- Health and safety compliance
- Employee relations and managing conflict
- Practice meetings with staff and dentist
- Business reports
- Manage schedule, practice correspondence and administration
- Effectively maintain and order equipment and supplies
- Effective IT system management
- Process payroll
- Ensure staff and dentist operate within all company policy and procedures
- Audits as per policy
- Activity management to meet patient and revenue targets
- Manage practice controllable costs in line with budgets
- Manage internal and external marketing efforts
Prior experience with dental practice management software (Eaglesoft) is desired, but not required for consideration. Track record of successful operational and business development is a plus. Please email current resume and salary expectations.
Dental Assistant-Hygienist, Dental Practitioner, EMT-Paramedic, General-Other: Medical-Health, Healthcare Aid, Laboratory-Pathology, Medical Imaging, Medical Practitioner