Talented and dependable Dental Assistant wanted for fast-paced Dental practice!
There are dental jobs and there are dental careers. If you’re passionate about helping people get the most out of their dental care, you could be the perfect fit for our team! We’re seeking a motivated Dental Assistant to join our team!
Our core values:
· Act with respect and integrity
· Value our patients and communities
· Maintain a friendly, warm and clean environment
· Do what it takes to get the job done (right!)
· Employee care: competitive pay; medical, vision and free dental benefits; paid holidays; PTO; and monthly bonus opportunities
· Assist lead dental assistant
· Sterilize and disinfect instruments, equipment and operatory
· Prepare the instruments and materials required to treat each patient
· Obtain patients’ dental records
· Maintain patient comfort (keep patients’ mouths dry and clear)
· Prepare materials for impressions and restorations
· Complete radiographic images and intraoral photos
· Communicate effectively with team and patients
Factors for success in this role:
· Teachable/Quick learner
· Outgoing and energetic personality
· Team player with a positive attitude
· Eager self-starter
· Efficient and adaptable
· Detail oriented
Think you have what it takes? Keep reading!
Job Requirements: Do you have the following?
· Current Texas RDA license (required)
· 1.5+ yrs RDA experience (required)
· Digital practice software experience (Eaglesoft/Dentrix preferred)
· Flexibility to work every other Saturday (9am-3pm)
· Additional certifications a plus - coronal polishing, CPR, Nitrous Oxide
If you have the above, excel in providing exceptional patient care and are eager to learn and grow, we have the opportunity for you. Please submit your resume today!