Dr. Janelle Johnson's team in Austin, Texas is growing and we are looking for an RDA to join us! Our team works hard to give our patients the best possible experience. We create beautiful smiles, build strong lasting relationships and make a difference in the health and wellness of our patients. If you are an advocate for your patients and take pride in your work as an RDA, this growing high tech group of professionals would like to meet you!
Pacific Dental Services®
) partners with individual owner dentists across the U.S., providing them with business management and support for a wide range of non-clinical and operational tasks, including accounting, marketing and human resources. This allows the dentist to focus on their patients while not being distracted by the necessary administrative duties to run their practice. Established in 1994, PDS is founded on a core set of values that guide our daily lives, distinguish the strength and character of our organization and direct our critical decisions. PDS has been ranked in Inc.'s 500|5000 list of America's fastest-growing private companies for eight years in a row, and continues to grow.
As a Dental Assistant at a Pacific Dental Services-supported office, you will have the opportunity to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job. Responsibilities
· Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments and equipment
· Attend to the patients’ needs and concerns
· Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment in accordance with applicable infection control guidelines
· Prepare patients for treatment, and assist the dentist – enabling them to provide efficient, quality dental treatment
· At the direction of the dentist, complete quality radiographs and intra-oral pictures of patients
· Prepare tray setups for dental procedures and maintain adequate supply levels in each operatory
· Ensure equipment is maintained according to manufacturer’s guidelines
· Perform basic computer functions
As a member of our team, you'll receive competitive salary, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision.
If interested in applying, please click on the link: https://pacden.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1622