As a Hygienist at Pacific Dental Services, you’ll be able to achieve your career goals while sharing your passionate, patient-centered approach with a leading healthcare services organization. Pacific Dental Services pioneered the concept of modern dentistry—helping dentists access a powerful combination of the best operational practices, the latest technology, a highly skilled support staff and a commitment to ongoing training and education. When you join us as a Hygienist, you’ll discover an organization that invests in you and your future. We promote from within, and encourage all of our team members to maximize their potential at work. If you’re looking for an opportunity to enjoy both professional excellence and a balanced lifestyle, join us at Pacific Dental Services.
• Perform SRPs (scaling/root planing)
• Prepare patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment
• Educate and counsel children and adults on dental health, plaque control, oral hygiene and nutrition.
If interested, please apply here by clicking on this link: https://pacden.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=2392
• MS in Hygiene/degree or certification for Hygiene from an accredited college or technical school or equivalent
• Commitment to continuing education for hygiene and dentistry
As a member of our team, you’ll receive a competitive salary, an attractive bonus/compensation structure, excellent benefits and the solid support of an organization with a reputation for leadership and vision. A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us as a Hygienist at Pacific Dental Services and help us improve the quality of life for millions of people.