GENERAL DENTIST WANTED (English/ Spanish Bilingual a Big Plus but not required) to join group practice in Kansas City, KS.
This busy practice has been providing friendly and affordable dentistry to a predominantly Hispanic family-oriented community for over 32 years. We offer most dental services including general dentistry, endodontics, periodontics, oral surgery, implants, orthodontics, and pediatric dentistry services.
- Competitive Base Pay -or- Percentage of Collections (whichever is higher each month)
- Relocation Assistance Potential
Benefits / Perks:
- Group Practice with Highly Skilled and Experienced Staff.
- Established and Rapidly Growing Patient Base
- Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
- Fully Digital Operatories with All New Equipment.
- Dentrix; Dexis Software & Sensors; Nomad Handheld X-ray Devices; Cone-Beam X-ray
- Ownership and Investment Opportunities
- Malpractice Insurance Assistance
- CE Reimbursement and Implant/Surgery/Other Chairside Mentoring AvailableRequirements:
- DDS or DMD / DEA (or willingness to obtain)
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Motivated / Driven / Amazing Work Ethic
- Prefer Full-Time (will consider part-time if you are a superstar)
- Spanish Bilingual Dentist (Not required, but a BIG plus)
If interested, please call (844) 362-6288 -or- email DentisTreeJobs@gmail.com for details.