Why does an oral surgeon need a dental hygienist?
Are you burnt out with clinical dentistry but still have passion for dentistry and have the aptitude to learn?
Would you like to work 15-20 hrs a week and still earn $40+ - $50K + annually?
Our fast paced state of the art oral surgery practice focusing on wisdom teeth removal, bone grafting and dental implants is seeking a hygienist for the role of Implant treatment coordinator/ professional relations coordinator.
You will primarily be responsible for facilitating the growth of and maintenance of the dental implant portion of the practice by working along side Dr. Olawoye in developing treatment plans and working with the team to manage the interdisciplinary process to ensure smooth harmonious relationship with our referring doctors.
Primary duties :
- participation in dental implant consultations
- maintaining implant inventory
- facilitating dental treatment plans by educating patients about dental implants
- communicating and liaising with referring dentists and dental labs keeping them in the loop regarding dental implant procedure and sequence of treatment
- organizing lunch and learns
- developing relationships by visiting dentists and their staff
- help run our dental study club
- internal and external marketing
We hire for attitude and train for success !
The ideal candidate must however be capable of working with minimal supervision.
-superb salary plus incentive bonus
- travel reimbursement
-401K with employer contribution
- paid vacation and holidays
To apply please send the following two items via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your resume with contact information.
2. Your short and thoughtful answers to the following questions.
What about this job is attractive to you?
How would your previous or present co-workers describe you and your work?