WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TEAM PLAYER!
Our highly-rated Dental Practice in Cerritos is searching for a Dental Assistant (DA) or Registered Dental Assistant (RDA). The ideal candidate is able to build strong rapport with patients and enjoys helping patients understand and stick to their recommended treatment plans.
At least 2 years of dental assistant experience is preferred. Experience with Digital X-Ray / 3d CT is preferred.
Rate of pay is Per Hour (DOE)
Hours for this position:
Duties will include but not limited to:
· Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
· Prepare treatment rooms, instruments, and tray setups for dental procedures
· Greet and prepare patients for treatment
· Assist the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures
· Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, and OSHA guidelines
· Record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient
· Provide post-operative instructions prescribed and directed by the doctor in charge
· Record treatment information in patient records
· Participate in the achievement of patient satisfaction and office production goals by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient service