We are looking for a polished and professional front desk patient coordinator who will be responsible for managing providers' schedules, account production and collection, and providing exemplary customer service. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
Knowledge of Dentrix is a MUST.
What we are looking for:
* At least THREE years' experience at the front desk of a dental office.
* Check patients in and out in a warm and friendly manner.
* Complete understanding of dental insurance, with the ability to explain it to a patient.
* Understand the flow of a dental schedule.
* Enter patient data, associated documentation, and insurance information correctly
* Assist the patient in scheduling any procedures and follow-up appointments
* Consistently monitor and follow up on no-shows, cancellations, and treatment still needed.
* Treatment plan explanation to patients
* Assist with patient finances and payment plan discussions
* Advise patients of their copays/deductibles, collecting payments and provide a receipt for payments
* Respond to inquiries and requests from patients, staff, doctor, and referring offices
* Knowledge of dental procedures and codes
* Verify insurance eligibility and benefits
* Knowledge of PPO insurances
* An enthusiastic, friendly and reliable person with great communication skills
* Fast learner who can multi-task
* Team player with good communication
* Must be reliable and punctual