DENTAL OFFICE MANAGER
Multi-specialty dental office in Northridge is searching for:
- an experienced, energetic, motivated, take charge individual with great people and organizational skills and a professional appearance to lead our organization to the next level.
- someone to fill the position of Office Manager, who can multi-task and work in a fast paced environment to join our team.
- If you are self-motivated, professional with a positive attitude and at least 3 years of dental office management and treatment coordination you might be the perfect candidate.
The objective of this role:
- is to lead in the supervision of all activities of a dental office
- to ensure efficient and effective operation in the caring for dental patients
- to ensure office policies and procedures are implemented and followed
- ensure cost effectiveness of office operation
- handle and arrange for staff coverage and schedule.
An ideal candidate will know how to:
- monitor schedules to optimized patient flow
- assist in overseeing treatment plan consults
- trace and resolve accounts receivables
- understand all aspects of billing insurances
- create financial arrangements with patients
- respond to both patient and staff concerns and issues.
If you have a minimum of 3 years dental office management experience, are proficient in Dentrix software and willing to work 38-40 hours a week, please send resume.
Compensation will be determined by experience of candidate.