Pediatric dental office looking for a team player that loves working with children. Our office is family oriented but high tech. We are looking for someone that can give our patients the up to date, outstanding customer service, oral health focus team approach to dentistry. We are not just looking for anyone but a special person that fits into our office family. Here are the specifications we are looking for:
1. Minimum of two years of dental assisting, a love for children is a must!
2. Warm, caring, compassionate, enthusiastic, and passionate about people
3. Ability to discuss treatment and oral health care with patients and excellent verbal skills
4. Successful completion and documentation of a dental assisting program and continuing dental education including but not limited to radiology, OSHA, CPR
5. Great phone skills, relationship builder, multi-tasker, goal oriented
6. References available from previous employers
If you decide to apply for this position, please include a cover letter with an outline of why you feel that you would be an asset to our office. We look forward to hearing from you soon!