A friendly and state-of-the-art dental office is looking for the right hygienist. We would like to bring to our team a new member who is very personable, cares about our patients, and is experienced and team-oriented. This person must be willing to step in and help in other aspects of the business.
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Start out as a temp, but hopefully you can quickly transition into full-time (4 days/week).
- Experienced and professional
- Must be able to identify periodontal disease and clearly explain suggested treatment to patients
- Must be efficient with the time you have scheduled with patients
- Must be responsible with keeping your schedule full
- Promote practice and extra services (cosmetic dentistry, whitening, fluoride, invisalign/ClearCorrect, etc.) in a professional manner;
- Must be able to take digital FMX, Panos, and Conebeam radiographs.
- Must be able to take intraoral and extraoral images
- Must be able to complete periodontal charting, prophy/SRP
- Must keep their operatories neat/clean
- Must be able to keep their own instruments clean and help with sterilizing other instruments.
- Must be independent and self-sufficient
- Must have impeccable chair-side manners
commensurate with experience