We are seeking a full-time Dental Assistant, Basic or EDDA.
- Assists the dentist in basic clinical chair side functions
- Prepares operatory for patient treatment as directed by the dentist
- Exposes and develops dental radiographs in accordance with state regulations
- Maintains operatory areas according to established dental protocols to include supply set up, safety, OSHA and other state specified regulations
- Performs sterilizations on all necessary tools, materials and equipment
- Performs independent duties to include taking impressions, performing pulp vitality testing, polishing, and applying sealants.
- Will perform registration and scheduling for patients
- Assist in all necessary recording keeping and tracking for patients and management reports, as required.
- Minimum 1+ year experience in chair side assisting
- Current Dental Assistant certification through an educational facility
- Radiology certification is required
- Coronal polishing certification is required
- Dentrix experience preferred
- Proven customer service skills
- Expanded Dental Duties Assistant (EDDA) Certification a plus not mandatory
- CPR Certification