We are looking for the right candidate for insurance coordinator position/receptionist to join our office. Our ideal candidate has great organization skills, team-oriented, and self-motivated. Our candidates must possess phenomenal customer service and communication skills, is dependable, and genuinely enjoys working in the dental field. Someone who can work closely with their team members and treat the practice as if it was their own.
Must be experienced in the following task(s).
. Basic computer skills and troubleshooting.
· Review/Process/Print Daily reports (Production/Activity, Receipts and Adjustments, and Credit Card Batch Reports)
· Review/Prepare Bank Deposits (checks from Pt’s and insurance companies)
· Print/Monitor Accounts Receivable/Aging Analysis (patient’s balances) monthly
· Monitor/Follow-up on past due and collection accounts/send patients monthly statements as needed (per aging analysis report)/call and/or email Pt’s when needed for past due balances.
· Monitor Insurance Report (print monthly)– follow up on any un-paid/outstanding claims
· Review schedule daily, review notes taken by RDA, review charges and insurance, send/submit insurance claims electronically.
· Open and review/distribute mail, post insurance payments
· Follow-up on all insurance pending, re-submit/re-process as needed.
· Assemble CC receipts and monthly statement for Capitol One Visa
· Assemble monthly bank statement/CC Vendor statements/receipts.
· Monitor Dental Xchange website and make corrections on claims/Pt information.
· Monitor/Process NEA claims attachments daily.
Pay all office bills by check or credit card (either by phone or online)
· Keep track of all purchase orders/invoices and how they are paid.
· Negotiate contracts for services/products with vendors (including insurance companies).