Pediatric dental office seeks dental assistant. The person we hire will be kind, patient, fun, confident, and competent.
Initial tasks will include:
- Routine preventive care e.g. Prophy & Fluoride Varnish
- Exposing and processing digital x-rays
- Sterilization and infection control
- End of day tasks e.g. emptying garbage, cleanup, etc.
With training we expect tasks to include:
- Chairside assisting for restorative and surgical procedures
- Assisting and monitoring for treatment under conscious sedation
- Assisting for treatment under general anesthesia at local surgery center / hospital
This is NOT an EDDA position. We anticipate that the position will be 28-32 hrs/week. Paid Holidays. Paid vacation after 1 year of employment, Simple IRA retirement plan with up to 3% matching funds (after 1 year of employment). Hourly wage commensurate with experience. Please attach resume ALONG WITH BRIEF COVER LETTER DETAILING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH PEDIATRIC PATIENTS.