We are looking to hire a Dental Assistant for our private practice located in Stockbridge. This is a full-time position. The Assistant we hire must have a minimum of one - three years of chairside dental assisting experience, and a valid X-ray certification. The scope of work encompasses a variety of clinical duties which promote the effective operation of the practice and fosters positive interactions with patients, staff, and the dentist of the practice. We offer a competitive salary plus benefits!
- Prepares patient for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient
- Makes ready treatment rooms by following prescribed procedures and protocols
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments
- Delivers diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies, pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts
- Helps dentist manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records
- Preserves patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ Years of professional experience
- Active X-Ray Certification
- Maintain CPR Certification
- Experience with Eaglesoft dental management software
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Organized, Timely, and Accurate Mindfulness
- People skills Customer service skills
- RDA or CDA is a plus!